Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday Jacob!





Jacob turned 12 on the 4th of October (Saturday). He had a really bad Birthday! We were in the ER for his Birthday. As most of you know Jacob has had Kidney Stones before. Well he has managed to pass 2 stones and there was 1 left in the left kidney. The Urologist said that it was small enough that he will be able to pass it just fine. WELL, you think It could have choose a better time pass...... NOOOOOO It had to pass on his Birthday! So today he is just hanging out on the couch resting. My mom made him the famous "Gallegos Boy's Pudding Cake" and my dad came to deliver it today. He pushed Jake's head into the cake and they Jacob did the same to my dad! (its a Gallegos thing). Poor my punkie, had to have his B-day at Presbyterian. I'm gonna make it up to him with a big party next weekend.

No comments: