Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Paging Dr. Alberto...







Well, my wonderful "animal loving" husband has done it again. A few weeks ago he was at work clearing out the back storage area at Chili's and low and behold what does he find??? A baby pigeon that had fell off the roof at Chili's. So what does he do you ask??? He brings it home to nurse it back to health. He has managed to get this bird eating on her own and is now learning how to fly. I am totally convinced that Alberto is a "Closet Vet". I asked him if he was going to let "Pepita" go now that she is all better, needless to say he looked at me like I was crazy. I guess "Pepita" will be staying with us for a while! (unless there happens to be a stray cat wondering around!) Just kidding.... I Love being that awful!!! HEHEHEHE


1 comment:

Highlander said...

You are such a nicer mom then me--I gave the kid's fish away cause I got tired of feed and cleaning up after them--and you let birds and bunnies live with you. I think Hailey will be moving in with you:)