Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Back Blogging!

Well Hello again Ya'll,
I'm back blogging thanks to my wonderful friend Sharron!. Since my computer's mother board fried I haven't been able to do anything on the computer. The computer place said to replace the mother board it would be about 400.00 to fix. Now that I have over $10,000.00 dollars in medical bills I decided it just wasn't in the budget to fix it right now. Mrs. Wonderful Sharron Huber said "well I have my old computer in the garage and its just sitting there". It's a very nice computer and it works like a charm!. Thanks to Sharron......... YEAH!!! So look for more to come and updates on my family. I am so glad I am able to see all of my friends blogs again! I feel like I have so much catching up to do.

2 comments:

Highlander said...

Awesome to have you back!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. We missed you and your wonderful family.