Friday, March 28, 2008

My Health

OK family and friends here is the 411 on my health. As most of you know I was in the Hospital a few days ago with Heart Palpation's. I'm still having several episodes daily so they have me on WONDER pills and an event recorder. God bless the man that invented these pills. I realized how wonderful the pills were when Alberto took me to Sportsman's Warehouse and I actually enjoyed myself! So the Cardiologist wants to see how I react to this medication and hopefully it will calm the arrhythmia, if not they might have to seek alternative solutions. So when you remember say a little prayer in my favor that everything gets fixed. You know me, I HATE being slowed down. I think the kids enjoy me on the medication because I don't have a care in the world and they could hang me upside down and smack me like a pinata and I would probably laugh.

1 comment:

Highlander said...

Golly girl, are you trying to worry me to death. Please take care of yourself. YOu are to important to many people.