Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thank the Lord!

I say Thank the Lord in heaven. Delainey, Ervin Jr. and Sophia were in a car accident yesterday afternoon. Delainey got most of the injuries. Ervin has a burn from the straps on the car seat and Sophia was just a little sore on her neck. Delainey's car is totally gone., the poor thing hit so hard she passed out when the air bag hit her. It's a miracle that no one was hurt worse. She has bruises and burns from the air bag but the hospital said nothing broken. I'm so grateful that she is OK and that the kids were not hurt. Cars can be replaced but those brat's cannot be replaced!.

3 comments:

Highlander said...

Give Sophia a big kiss and hug from us. She is loved like one of my own!! I am very happy eveeyone is ok. My god girl do you ever have a nice quiet weekend. Take care

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that everyone is OK. I sure miss hanging out with you!

One Tired Mom said...

Your whole family is in our prayers. We love you!