Monday, May 5, 2008

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish....




This one has a little star, this one has a little car, oh what alot of fish there are!. Ok So I read alot of Dr. Seuss books to my children but every time I see a fish I think of that book. Alberto and Dad went fishing and Alberto caught a good size trout. He is totally proud of it and wont stop talking about it. He always loves to go fishing with my dad. Its always an adventure with the both of them. Dad's boat is almost "Lake Ready" so hold on to your ore's people they will be riding the waves in no time.

2 comments:

HISTORIAS DE ESTA VIDA X JMEC............... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Highlander said...

Oh crap they are huge!! Are the fish all hopped up on crack there?? I copied teh pic and sent to my borther-in-law--he is way jealous. He has caught nothing this year:(