Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lions, Tigers and Bears...Oh my!






Diana had a field trip to the zoo. She had a blast looking at all the animals with one of her bff's Mariah. They mostly commented on all of the poop in each animal exhibit. Alberto had a good time trying to take Mariah's lunch away from her. Alberto is such a good dad he has never missed a field trip. He has been to the zoo more times than I have and I was born and raised here!. He has a busy month in May, Jacob has 2 field trips, Diana has 2 more and Sophia has 1. Good thing I got the Zoo pass or we'd be broke! (P.S. Alberto learned how to use the Zoom on the camera) HAHA

2 comments:

Highlander said...

The ABQ zoo is the best one we have ever been too. The kids are jealous they don't get as many field trips here. I am glad they had fun

Unknown said...

I think we as mothers should come up with other field trips than the zoo. I love the zoo, but I feel like we go there ALL the time for field trips. What about an ice cream field trip. Or a cinnabon field trip.