Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SURVEY SAYS

1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope
2. Have you ever smoke heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? You better believe it buddy
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? lemon
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yeah --for the DOCTOR!!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love em babe
7. Favorite Christmas song? It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Cinnamon Coffee
9. Can you do push ups? Like 1.... maybe
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My green earrings my mom gave me
11. Favorite hobby? Sewing
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Yep but only after 3:45 M, T, Th & F after 12:30 on Wed. HAHA
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Need to loose some LBS
14. Middle name? Magdalena
15. What are you doing this exact moment? DUH
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink - Tea, Water & Cherry 7up
17. Current worry right now? will my house be clean enough for Sophia's Party on Saturday
18. Current hate right now? Painting
19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere Alberto is
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Kissing my hubby
21. Like to go out? HECK YEAH!
22. Name three people who will complete this? Roxie (already did), Katie, Laurel
23. Do you own slippers? Like 4 pair but I never wear them
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Green
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No I feel like I'm gonna fall out of the bed
26. Can you whistle? Yep - that's how I get heard around this crazy house
27. Favorite color? Purple
28. Would you be a pirate? I agree with Dan (ARG)!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually something Hannah Montana I heard the girls sing
30. Favorite girl's name? Diana, Alysia, Sophia, Catherine, Delainey, Amanda, Victoria
31. Favorite boy's name? Jacob, Adam, Christopher
32. What's in your pocket right now?? a dime, lint & a walmart receipt
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Roxie's answers ( I actually woke up Sophia I was laughing so hard)
33. Best bed sheets as a kid? Holly Hobby
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Um that's hard to answer I've had a bunch!
35. Do you love where you live? Yep
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
37. Who is your loudest friend? Well as I have heard I'm the loud friend so no one can top that baby!
38. How many pets do you have? ZERO... cat ran away
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Who Doesn't..... I'm a smoking hot babe!
40. What is your favorite book? Betty Crockers 1000 best recipes! HAHA
41. What is your favorite candy? CANDY
42. Favorite Sports Team? It WAS the cowboys until I had to paint in their colors...
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Dreaming that I was rich!
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Bummer I'm not rich.
45. Worst habit? Sometimes I yell... OK I yell..... All the time...
46. Do you play an instrument? ATM machines don't count as an instrument do they?
47. How long does it take you to get to work? no time -- I'm at home.
48. Plans for the weekend? Celebrate Sophia's Birthday.. the big 7
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? Chess Pie
50. Do you like the person who sent this to you? A WHOLE BUNCH! I MISS THE HECK OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Highlander said...

I miss you and your whole family even your crazy mom and sister:)