Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update on my health

Well I think my boss is trying to kill me very slowly! I think he thinks I'm a man and have the abilities to do what the laborers do here in the yard. First of all my father would be really proud of me, last week I HAD to move a tractor! There was no one in 50 miles from the yard at work and the trash container was being picked up. The Skid Steer (bobcat) was in the way so the Trash man wouldn't be able to pick up the trash container, and would have to charge us $250.00 more to come out again and pick it up later. SOOOOOO I had to move the Skid Steer! I put the key in and prayed to God to help me do this. I did it just fine... I was so proud... All I could think to myself is "Gee my dad would be so proud right now!" " I was the "son" he never had that fine day! On the other hand I just became more butch, before you know it I will be spitting and scratching with the best of them! Okay No..... That's not gonna happen! I'm trying to DE-STRESS as much as I can so that I wont have any palp's and its been OK this week. I haven't had any "Major" palp's so that makes me feel better, but I am also still on lots of meds and I really forget what I'm doing half of the time. So if you see a women driving a Skid Steer down Coors Road with 3 kids hanging off the back call Alberto!
XO

2 comments:

Highlander said...

You da man!! Daniel is jealous--he has wanted to drive a bobcat.

Unknown said...

What a trip. I would love to drive one of those. Maybe we can have a girls night out and go to your work and drive tracktors around. Sounds like fun to me.