Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ok so I HATE painting

Enough said! I hate painting, Jacob asked for his room to be painted over the weekend. I said "SURE, NO PROBLEM SON". I even let him pick the colors. He wanted Neptune Blue and Grey (like the cowboy's colors). Well 2 walls are blue and 2 walls grey, with the cowboys in grey on the blue wall and blue stars on the grey walls. OKAY easier said then done! I didn't realize how difficult it is to paint a room with more than one color! I also realized that Alberto is a WAY better painter than I am. We finished the walls on Sunday but it looks like crap, we still have some edging to do and some touch ups from where I made a mess!. More work for me this weekend. I will attach pictures of the final "work of art" when its done. I'm going to take the painting course at Home Depot before we start on the downstairs portion of the house!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, we painted down stairs over a year ago and we still havn't done the touch ups. They suck! I hate painting too.

Highlander said...

Me Too!! I suck suck suck! But Daniel is really good so I will send him.

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you decide to go to the class at Home Depot. I need to go to one too.